WWE Wrestling Ring Exclusive Hell in the Cell Cage Match with 2 Bonus Action Figures (Orton & Undertaker)

Monday, October 13, 2008

WWE Wrestling Ring Exclusive Hell in the Cell Cage Match with 2 Bonus Action Figures (Orton & Undertaker) Holy Cow is this thing awesome! This Cell cage match ring stands a whopping 13 Inches tall and is 21" square! Plus it opens on all 4 walls! Comes with 2 bonus figures of Randy Orton and Undertaker. Has a trap door so you can have a wrestler slam through the cage top! This is the coolest ring ever! Lock in now!
Customer Review: Hell in the Cell wrestling toy
This toy made my son very happy. Which in turn made me happy. He has played w/ this for long stretches. The walls are easy to knock down. He (who is 8) has no problem playing with it. My newphew who is 2, knocks the walls down easily. (toy not made for his age, but he likes to play too).
I would recommend.
Customer Review: My 8yr old loves it!
My 8yr old wanted this so badly for Xmas this year. Took a little skill to assemble correctly, but I like that it fairly easily comes apart for transportation (Bringing home from out of town Xmas) and he has a great time playing with it. Really likes all the features!!

Little pricey, but what isn't these days? Also, I could not find it in any stores!! Thanks Amazon for hooking me up with a fairly decent deal right after Thanksgiving!! Better prices than now! Happy New Year!




Technorati :

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP